|Find Your Part:OR|
Return to Parts List
Category : B- Small Block Dodge Magnum : Rocker Arms & Accessories : Aluminum Rocker Arm : Standard Kits
.420 O/S MGNM PDSTL MNT RKRS W/ TIE BARS
1.65:1 RATIO. TWO ROCKERS WITH A COMMON TIE BAR
These rockers are exclusively made to fit our aluminum Magnum BIGMOUTH heads. They feature a .420" offset intake rocker.
For use on BIGMOUTH aluminum heads.
Available only from Hughes Engines! This part number includes 16 rockers mounted on 8 shafts , adjuster screws, pedestals, thread inserts and mounting bolts.
- Intake rockers are off-set .420" for BigMouth ports
- Accurate 1.65:1 ratio
- The most durable Magnum rocker available
- 2 rockers per shaft
- Very easy to install. So easy even a stupid politician could do it.
- Dual captured needle roller bearings on each rocker.
- Roller tips
- C.N.C. machined of 2024-T3511 aluminum
- Custom shafts
- 3/8" pushrods can be used
- Will require custom length pushrods
- Will clear 1.530" diameter springs
- Does not require Guideplates
- Does not require hardened pushrods
Will fit under stock valve covers (the baffle inside the valve cover will need to be modified. Instructions are provided)
Kit comes with well illustrated assembly instructions on converting your aluminum heads from the stamped stud rocker system to ourt shaft mounted rocker system.
These rockers will also work with all of our standard and beehive style springs.
Home | Phone: 309-745-9558 | Email: email@example.com