BB 75CC E-STREET HEADS,FLT TPT SPG / PR
75CC ENTRY-LEVEL STREET PERFORMANCE HEAD SET (PAIR)
E-Street™ Chrysler 440
This is a pair of 75cc Aluminum Cylinder Heads fully assembled with valves, springs suitable for a small flat tappet hydraulic cam, locks, retainers & seals.
This E-Street cylinder head is ideal for entry-level street performance 1961-79 Chrysler 361-440 c.i.d. Wedge engines operating in the idle to 5,500 rpm range. The 75cc combustion chamber allows this head to be used with stock pistons, retaining the 9.5:1 compression. The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your engine. These features improve the engine's efficiency, resulting in more horsepower and torque. Manufactured in the USA, by Edelbrock, these heads feature A356 aluminum castings that are heat treated to T-6 spec for superior casting strength and quality. Additional qualities include hardened spring cups for long-term wear protection and Heli-Coil® threaded inserts in the rocker shaft bosses for increased strength; these are the details that most low-cost competitors leave out of their heads. These cylinder heads are sold in pairs.
NOTE: This head will need to be machined for clearance if used with a MSD Ready to Run distributor.
What's the difference in an "E-Street" head and the standard "RPM" head?
1. Springs for Flat Tappet Cam only, .600" Max Lift
2. The E-Street head uses a less expensive (a little heavier) valve than the RPM head.
3. The E-Street head has powder metal valve seats whereas the RPM heads use ductile iron seats, which in our opinion is a better seat material - it is harder and lasts longer but is harder to machine.
4. The E-Street heads do not get hand blended valve bowls from Edelbrock. The RPM heads do.
5. Dave thinks they are the same as the RPM but sold at a lower price to compete with the Chinese Heads.
Actual photo of a 75cc E-street chamber
We offer this head fully CNC ported. To view flow numbers click the button below.
|Combustion chamber volume
|Intake runner volume
|Exhaust runner volume
|Intake valve diameter
|Exhaust valve diameter
|Valve stem diameter
|Valve spring diameter
|Valve spring maximum lift
|Exhaust port location
|Spark plug fitment
||14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
HUG 15103 1.5 Rocker Arm Kit w/Shafts
HUG 15203 1.6 Rocker Arm Kit w/Shafts
HUG 7442 Rocker Hold-Down Stud Kit
FEL 1009 4.410" X .309" Performance Head Gasket
ARP 145-3606 Hex Head Bolts w/Washers
ARP 145-4006 Hex Head Studs w/Washers & Nuts