|Find Your Part:OR|
Return to Parts List
Category : M- Oil & Chemicals
DRIVEN RACING ENGINE ASSEMBLY LUBE 1OZ
FOR USE ON CAMS AND ALL ENGINE ASSEMBLY ITEMS 1 OZ
- For use in engine assembly of all high performance race cars.
- Convenient 1 oz resealable tube
- Unique formula completely dissolves in oil leaving no residue.
- Used to pre-lube cams and lifters.
- Application to ring land prevents micro welding during initial engine break-in.
- Combined with Joe Gibbs Driven BR, it provides proven protection during break-in.
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing during the assembly of every Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series engine.
Is This The Right Product For My Application?
Joe Gibbs Driven Engine Assembly Grease provides proven extreme pressure protection for heavily loaded parts during initial break-in. Used with BR break-in oil, Engine Assembly Grease provides all the necessary additives for flat-tappet break-in. Engine Assembly Grease completely dissolves in BR break-in oil, so it will not clog oil filters or oil passage ways. Use Engine Assembly grease on camshafts, lifters, wrist pins, distributor gears, push rods and valve retainers.
Home | Phone: 309-745-9558 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org