Our cams are guaranteed not to go flat!
We've all heard the horror stories. You spend hours and hours putting in your new cam only to fire it up and hear that dreaded backfire and popping noise. You just flattened a lobe on your brand new cam. Now you have to tear it all back down and start over. It's a sickening feeling that we don't ever want our customers to go through.
To be eligible for the guarantee you must purchase the cam, springs, lifters and break-in oil all at one time on one invoice.
Now, when you buy a "Real" Chrysler cam from Hughes Engines, not only are you guaranteed that it will make more power than any other cam of the same size, you are also getting a guarantee that it won't go flat. Every Hughes Engines cam comes with detailed, illustrated, step-by-step instructions that will walk you through the proper way to install your cam. Simply follow these steps and use the appropriate springs, lifters and oil and the odds of your cam breaking in just fine have gone through the roof! We are so confident in this that if you flatten one of our cams within 60 days of purchase, we will replace it with a brand new one at no charge.*(Subject to regulations listed below)
Terms of Guarantee: To be eligible for the cam guarantee you must purchase a Hughes Engines camshaft, the appropriate springs, lifters (solids must be EDM) and oil from Hughes engines, as a package, all at one time on one invoice. No exceptions. Cams sent as replacements under this program will not be guaranteed. (If it goes flat a second time you better figure what's wrong and fix it.)
In the event you have a cam failure follow this procedure:
1. Call Hughes Engines within 60 days of the date on your invoice.
2. Get a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) from Hughes Engines. Write this number on the outside of your shipping box.
3. Package the cam and lifters safely and ship them to Hughes Engines. We will examine the parts to help you determine what caused the failure so you don't end up repeating the same mistake.
Hughes Engines, Inc.
23334 Wiegand Lane
Washington, IL 61571
4. Once all of these requirements have been met, Hughes Engines will ship back a new replacement cam at no charge.
5. Customer will be responsible for any other required parts.
6. Hughes Engines does not reimburse labor cost.
Home | Phone: 309-745-9558 | Email: email@example.com